Free Bitcoin, Dogecoin, And Cloud Mining Solutions
The advent of bitcoin and crypto currencies has given rise to another way to make money and secure your wealth. While I like gold and silver, I equally love bitcoin.
Here’s a list of how to get free bitcoin:
- Free Dogecoin – Innovative faucet lets you claim however much Dogecoin you want, whenever you want. Minimum wait time is 5 minutes. This is great if you don’t want to sit on your computer all day typing in captchas.
- Alien Bitcoin – Lets you win up to 10,000 satoshis of Bitcoin every 10 minutes. What I like about them is that the odds are reasonable and the 10,000 satoshi btc grand prize has the best chance (1 out of 1000) of occurring compared to most other faucets that don’t pay the grand prize or have 1 out of 10,000 odds.
- Free Bitcoin every hour. No catch. If it is illegal to gamble, don’t do it. I personally do not gamble because I don’t know anyone who ever made more money doing it. You have a chance every hour to win $200 worth of bitcoin with no catch.
- Free Dogecoin every hour. Same as above, except now you have 2 very good money faucets. These are the least effort, highest paying bitcoin faucets and dogecoin faucets. Enjoy. You have a chance every hour to win $200 worth of dogecoin every hour with no catch, either.
- Free Bitcoin/Dogecoins/Litecoins/IFC and other alt coins. This has no catch. Just sign up with a valid email, and start getting free money. It isn’t much, but over time you can gain quite a bit of bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and much more.
Here’s an up to date list of the best cloud mining solutions:
- Scrypt.cc is good for cloud mining scrypt crypto coins like Dogecoin or Litecoin. Watch out for price spikes downwards though. Still looks legitimate so far and kh/s prices are still very low.
PBmining. They charge the least for hash power and don’t scam you by extracting electricity costs like CEX does. They are currently the cheapest and most reputable way that I know of to cloud mine bitcoin.PBMINING has reduced payouts to 10% of normal and has gone awol. Many have accused him of scamming. Do not buy, not that you can anyway since buys are disabled. Stay away until the smoke clears but I think PBMining went belly up. Bummer. I managed to get my bitcoin back but I recently reinvested a modest 0.10BTC into PBmining that I probably will not get back. Buyer beware I guess.
- I still do not like cex.io. I tried buying 11 gh/s from them and they still take too much from maintenance fees and trade fees. I wound up with a negative btc balance after 48 hours. Stay away.
Exchanges that pay interest:
- BTER – This crypto currency exchange has been used by me for about 8 months now and they seem legitimate. They also pay the most in interest to their customers. Interest is paid from bter’s daily transaction fees, so we get a small percentage of it. Right now yields are typically 1.5% APR per crypto but it varies, obviously. Still, it’s a great place to get free interest. I personally use bter for holding my dogecoins, since I can get dozens of doge every day for free with just a modest amount of Doge. Try it. You also get 10% off all trading fees when you sign up through this website for 6 months, not that the fees are large to begin with (only 0.2% of total value), but every bit counts right?
It’s best to take your free bitcoins and then dump it into any of the cloud mining solutions above. This is a slow but legitimate way to build wealth.
Best of all, it’s fast and easy and is doable by anyone. Just don’t expect to get rich quick.